Tuesday 26 March 2013

Presentation

After presenting my current solo idea to the group, it has become apparent that my idea is a little too complex for a 20 minute piece! I think I now need to focus on narrowing my idea down so that it won't need rushing on the night.
One piece of feedback I got from my presentation was that the idea of humans becoming immortal would be too much for the audience to get their heads around at the end of the show. I am thinking of scrapping the immortal idea now, in favor of simply stressing the point that animal testing is wrong. I will be showing this through the story, and highlighting elements such as the possibility of humans being tested on in the future.
I am considering combining zone 2 and 3, and the savage and test subject characters to simplify the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment